Are you itching to be part of a forward-thinking and innovative tech company? Keen for your work to make a direct impact on other people’s lives, while longing to be part of a high-growth industry? Your.MD is at the forefront of artificial intelligence (AI) development, having created one of the world’s most advanced chatbots that uses neural networks, machine learning & natural language processing – together with the knowledge of real doctors – to help improve the health of people all around the world.
If you take pride in your work, want to be part of something amazing and work collaboratively with talented and friendly people that genuinely care (and enjoy a good laugh along the way!), then take a look at our jobs! We’re looking for people like YOU to join us in playing a vital role in changing the way people access healthcare, forever.
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining what you think you can bring to the role.
Help us develop and evolve the company’s platforms and applications, with a focus on providing trusted quality assurance testing and facilitating the release of software through the path to production in a modern engineering environment.
As a member of our growing QA team, you’ll be helping our engineers and data scientists build and maintain our systems, and ensuring that medical safety and accuracy remains at the forefront of everything we do. Testing AI systems is both challenging and rewarding, and requires a more dynamic approach to test design and execution than more traditional environments. The ideal candidate should therefore be both quick-thinking and adaptable.
- Providing software testing and quality assurance support to our product managers and engineers as part of an agile product team.
- Working with a range of Android, iOS and web-based applications as well as a backend built around a microservices architecture.
- Creating and executing test plans and providing the team with results data via our test management tool and custom dashboards.
- Working with a range of technologies to create, run and interrogate automated UI and API tests.
- Recording bug reports in JIRA and working with the product owner and business stakeholders to help ensure efficient and effective triage of all issues.
- Reading an interpreting system and user logs to identify and determine the root cause of issues.
- Participation in agile ceremonies and helping your team with continuous improvement of processes.
What you will bring to the role:
- Demonstrable knowledge of the software development and testing lifecycle, using agile techniques such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Good knowledge of both functional and non-functional testing techniques.
- Working knowledge of fundamental programming concepts, and the application of these to White Box testing.
- Experience with at least one programming language, to at least an elementary level.
- Experience liaising between stakeholders to elicit test cases, triage issues and report on test status.
- Deeply interested in technology, and have a high level understanding of databases, systems architecture, systems integration, web applications and native mobile applications.
- Great attention to detail in everything you do, and passionate about delivering quality.
- Passionate about delivering high quality, yet practical, solutions to real world problems through the use of technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, establishing yourself as a 'go-to individual' for all things concerning quality.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join an exciting startup in the digital health industry.
- A huge and rare opportunity to make a difference to millions of people around the world – both where the wait to see a doctor is too long or those with poor or no healthcare.
- Work with a young and dynamic team who support and learn from one another.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development in an open environment where ideas and opinions are encouraged.
- An attractive compensation package will be constructed consisting of base salary (market rates, range depending on experience).
- A bonus linked to individual performance and contribution to delivery the company’s objectives.
- Participation in a stock option plan for this fast-growing business.
- Last but not least, in order to keep you healthy in mind and body, we’ll also cover your gym membership!