Are you itching to be part of a forward-thinking and innovative tech company? Keen for your work to make a direct impact on other people’s lives, while longing to be part of a high-growth industry? Your.MD is at the forefront of artificial intelligence (AI) development, having created one of the world’s most advanced chatbots that uses neural networks, machine learning & natural language processing – together with the knowledge of real doctors – to help improve the health of people all around the world.
If you take pride in your work, want to be part of something amazing and work collaboratively with talented and friendly people that genuinely care (and enjoy a good laugh along the way!), then take a look at our jobs! We’re looking for people like YOU to join us in playing a vital role in changing the way people access healthcare, forever.
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A unique opportunity has opened up to play a key role in the development and maintenance of the software and platform and data management of the AI ‘brain’ that we are developing to simulate the thought process of a doctor. As one of the most powerful applied healthcare artificial intelligence services in the world, this is rare opportunity to be part of an industry that is at the forefront of technology, building a great business, and that also has a real positive impact.
The Python Software Engineer will be responsible for engineering world class software systems, platforms and data-management around web-stacks, intelligent search, micro-services, data pre-processing and machine learning. To be developed using both open-source frameworks, and our own proprietary services. He/she will work closely with the data scientists, cross-technology teams of software engineers and devops engineers, and also product managers and medical experts, in all stages of product development, release and maintenance.
- Maintenance of existing python web applications, systems, data processing and AI pre-processing pipelines, highly-focused intelligent search services
- Development, optimisation and support of new python systems and platforms to support the company’s growing AI capabilities
- Engineering future python systems and infrastructure that can scale to hundreds of millions of requests per month
- Continuously improving technical skills
- Opportunities for those with at least 5 years’ professional software engineering experience, including at least 2 professionally with Python
- Strong knowledge of Python, and of some of the major Python libraries and web application frameworks
- Strong knowledge of SQL and several examples of relational databases (E.g. MySQL, Postgres), search platforms (E.g. ElasticSearch or Solr), NOSQL databases and/or OLAP
- Knowledge of REST, HTTP, and load-balanced scale-out architectures
- Good knowledge of git SCM
- Familiarity with other development languages and front-end development an advantage but not critical
- Good communication skills is essential
- Knowledge of statistical algorithms and/or machine learning is a distinct plus
- Strong familiarity with some of ElasticSearch, NumPy, TensorFlow and Keras, both development and production, is a great plus
What We Offer:
- A huge and rare opportunity to make a difference to millions of people around the world – both where the wait to see a doctor is too long or those with poor or no healthcare
- Be part of the burgeoning digital health industry
- Work at the forefront of artificial intelligence (AI) development
- Work with a young and dynamic team who support and learn from one another
- The opportunity for personal and professional development in an open environment where ideas and opinions are encouraged
An attractive compensation package will be constructed consisting of base salary (market rates, range depending on experience) plus a bonus linked to individual performance and contribution to delivery the company’s objectives. In addition, you will participate in a stock option plan for this fast-growing business. Last but not least, in order to keep you healthy in mind and body, we’ll also cover your gym membership!