We’re looking for Product Managers to help us develop our platform so that we can give everyone, globally, access to free, personalised and trustworthy healthcare information. We hope to find recent graduates or individuals interested in beginning their career in startups, who are self-driven, capable and passionate about their work.
At Your.MD, our products use AI to understand a user’s health needs and provide them with trustworthy NHS information to give them appropriate advice. We give everyday people the information they need to self-care, whether they may want to see a doctor, and to help them make the right decisions about their health.
You will be working for a company at the forefront of the health-tech space, will be involved in shaping and executing the product roadmap and defining how people interact with their health through their device.
Product Managers are responsible for understanding user needs and carrying an idea through our processes – starting with ideation and conceptualisation with the design team, moving through the technical development and release, and then in analysing and understanding its impact, before starting the process all over again.
- understanding current problems in healthcare and figuring out what solutions we can build for our users
- coordinating the process of taking an idea through to a released feature
- collaborating with members from across the whole company to ensure the development is efficient, and all stakeholders are aware of progress
- working with the VP of Product, other product managers and the design team to continually work through the product backlog in an effective manner
- expected to use analytics to justify business decisions and assess the performance of features
You should apply if:
- you’re passionate about your work, technology, AI and ideas that can make the world a better place
- you enjoy challenging yourself, are self-driven and take on responsibility
- you can demonstrate very strong data analysis and data interpretation skills, and can construct logical, actionable arguments from vast amounts of data
- you have strong communication, organisation and planning skills that can be used to juggle the demands of numerous internal and external stakeholders
- you are flexible enough to be comfortable dealing with a lot of ambiguity, but also able to dive down into key details when appropriate
- you’re excited by what we’re doing at Your.MD
We expect candidates to have:
- A strong bachelor's degree (or equivalent) from a top university
- The ability to demonstrate passion about technology and startups
- Exceptional data analysis and interpretation skills
- A track record of quickly learning and adapting to new environments
- The ability to work in Central London
Please an email to email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org) containing your CV, Cover Letter (One page max.), and the answer to the two questions below (400 words max. per question)
- “Tell us about an occasion where you have been working on conflicting tasks and how you prioritised to resolve the issues you faced”
- “Tell us about a particular product you find interesting and why you feel it meets user needs”
You will get to work with an ambitious, highly talented and very friendly team in our Central London office. You’ll receive a competitive salary with subsidised gym membership and stock options