Junior UI Designer
Location: London, UK
Are you itching to be part of a forward-thinking and innovative tech company? Keen for your work to make a direct impact on other people’s lives, while longing to be part of a high-growth industry? Your.MD is at the forefront of artificial intelligence (AI) development, having created one of the world’s most advanced chatbots that uses neural networks, machine learning & natural language processing – together with the knowledge of real doctors – to help improve the health of people all around the world.
If you take pride in your work, want to be part of something amazing and work collaboratively with talented and friendly people that genuinely care (and enjoy a good laugh along the way!), then take a look at our jobs! We’re looking for people like YOU to join us in playing a vital role in changing the way people access healthcare, forever.
It's a rare opportunity to work with latest in technology, a very strong team, building a great new business, in an area that can make a very positive impact to the lives of many around the world.
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Junior UI Designer who is passionate about design and making the world a better place. You will have a degree in graphic design and a portfolio that shows excellent creative thinking across branding, web and user interface design.
You will be working within the product team, assisting the Senior UI / UX Designer in creating intuitive user interfaces across all our services, which include iOS and Android apps, webapps and websites. You will also help with designing presentations, emails, banner ads and other marketing material.
Looking to the future, we would love someone who would like to get more involved in UX and strategy and therefore this is a great platform to develop within.
- Work at all stages of the product development lifecycle, from research and conception through to prototyping and delivery.
- Translate an idea or prototype into production ready designs, understanding the high level constraints of the user, technology, business and brand.
- Collaborate and actively participate with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver successful outcomes within tight deadlines.
- Assist with administrative tasks for all our creative assets, such as maintaining the shared folders and ensuring efficient filing on a regular basis.
- Have 1-2 years experience within industry (including appropriate interships)
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
- Diverse and creative portfolio with a specialty interest e.g. illustration or motion graphics
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong two-dimensional conceptual ability, with an excellent eye for typography, beautiful imagery and layout
- Strong team-player that thrives on constructive feedback, proactively suggests improvements and is capable of executing on instruction
Nice to have:
- Experience with Sketch3
- Good understanding of user-centered design and design thinking
- Experience in user experience design, user research and usability testing
- Skilled in motion design and UI animations (Adobe After Effects, Principle, Flinto)
- Experience with prototyping tools (InVision, Axure)
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work in a exciting health startup, that combines the latest development in AI, chatbots and digital marketplace to help users across the globe to stay healthy and get better. You can can be part of our dream of offering free healthcare guidance to millions of people in the developing world
- Work alongside talented, passionate people who genuinely care about improving people’s access to health information around the world
- A relaxed working environment
- Flexible working hours and a work from home policy
- Gym membership
An attractive compensation package will be constructed consisting of base salary (market rates, range depending on experience) plus a bonus linked to individual performance and contribution to delivery the company’s objectives. In addition, you will participate in a stock option plan for this fast-growing business. Last but not least, in order to keep you healthy in mind and body, we’ll also cover your gym membership!