Are you itching to be part of a forward-thinking and innovative tech company? Keen for your work to make a direct impact on other people’s lives, while longing to be part of a high-growth industry? Your.MD is at the forefront of artificial intelligence (AI) development, having created one of the world’s most advanced chatbots that uses neural networks, machine learning & natural language processing – together with the knowledge of real doctors – to help improve the health of people all around the world.
If you take pride in your work, want to be part of something amazing and work collaboratively with talented and friendly people that genuinely care (and enjoy a good laugh along the way!), then read on....
You are a self starter who is interested in a rare opportunity to work in a fast-paced, early-stage tech start-up.
As a team player, you will enjoy working in a small team on multiple projects that are both internal- and public-facing. You will be interested in making improvements and optimisations as part of your daily work.
We have invented the most powerful healthcare chatbot in the world, and are at the forefront of AI development. We have big plans to help millions of people around the world have better access to healthcare and we’re building a team of talented and caring people to help us do that.
Who you'll work with:
- Understanding their needs and building the tools that power our AI brain.
- The people who bring the medical information to life in the Chatbot.
Product, Marketing and Content
- Building out our website to bring accurate medical knowledge to everyone.
- Implementing the well-researched UX and Visual designs.
Other Engineering Teams
- Quality Assurance
- API and backend deverlopment
The tools you'll use:
Our internal stack consists of: Express, React, Redux, Semantic UI, SASS for styling and Mocha for running our tests. Gatsby for performance.
- 2+ years development experence
- Strong Node.js skills
- Knowledge of best practices and browser specifics in desktop and mobile
- Experience with at least one modern web framework
- Experience with JSON, REST and building APIs
- Experience with testing web application with tools such as Mocha or Jest
- Experience with Webpack
- Experience with SASS/LESS
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge of UI/UX
What We Offer:
- A huge and rare opportunity to make a difference to millions of people around the world – both where the wait to see a doctor is too long or those with poor or no healthcare
- Be part of the burgeoning digital health industry
- Work at the forefront of artificial intelligence (AI) development
- Work with a young and dynamic team who support and learn from one another
- The opportunity for personal and professional development in an open environment where ideas and opinions are encouraged
An attractive compensation package will be constructed consisting of base salary plus a bonus linked to individual performance and contribution to delivery the company’s objectives. In addition, you will participate in a stock option plan for this fast-growing business. Last but not least, in order to keep you healthy in mind and body, we’ll also cover your gym membership!
Please email us at email@example.com.
We are only interested in hearing from the people who will do the job, so No Agencies, please.