We have an exciting opportunity for a mid level devops engineer who is passionate about tech to join our cutting edge devops team.
You will be working closely with multiple different highly skilled teams to deliver new features as well as consolidating existing infrastructure.
In addition there are some exciting new infrastructure projects planned for the rest of this year which allow creative thinking and engineering smarts.
- Maintain the existing infrastructure and support developers, qa and product teams with their requirements.
- Improve the existing CICD pipeline and look at ways of optimising where appropriate.
- Work with other teams from project inception through to production.
- Deal with day to day BAU tasks and take part on the on call rota.
We require strong working skills in the following areas of tech:
- CI/CD pipelines.
- AWS (ECS, IAM. ASG's VPC's).
- Scripting in bash and python.
Nice to have:
Having the following skills would be a bonus:
- Knowledge of microservices.
- Monitoring tools such as prometheus.
- Log management tools such as graylog.
Please an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com) containing your CV, Cover Letter (One page max.).
An attractive compensation package will be constructed consisting of base salary (market rates, range depending on experience) plus a bonus linked to individual performance and contribution to delivery the company’s objectives. In addition, you will participate in a stock option plan for this fast-growing business. Last but not least, in order to keep you healthy in mind and body, we’ll also cover your gym membership!