Are you itching to be part of a forward-thinking and innovative tech company? Keen for your work to make a direct impact on millions of other people’s lives, while longing to participate in a high-growth industry?
Your.MD is at the forefront of artificial intelligence (AI) development, having created one of the world’s most advanced chatbots that uses neural networks, machine learning & natural language processing – together with the knowledge of real doctors – to help improve the health of people all around the world.
If you take pride in your work, want to contribute to something amazing and work collaboratively with highly skilled and compassionate people that genuinely care (and enjoy a good laugh along the way!), then read on...
As a coach and facilitator, you are looking to make an impact in a company that is a pioneer in the transformation of healthcare worldwide.
You are a self starter who is interested in a rare opportunity to work in a fast-paced, mid-stage tech start-up.
As a collaborative team member, you will enjoy working with small teams on multiple projects that are both internal - and public-facing. You will be interested in helping teams to meet their commitments by identifying what they need to be successful and managing the risks and issues that occur during a project. We have an office in Slovenia so you should be willing to travel for 3-4 days at a time, between 4 and 6 times per year.
We prefer people who are:
- Pragmatic and focus on solutions that are simple and effective more than elegant and complicated
- Caring: we want to bring the best health information to everyone. We can't do it if our team is not caring. Caring means caring about others, your team members, the work you do and the impact of what you do on other people.
- Forward-thinking: we want to work with forward thinking people. Why? Because they are good at prioritising, they don't waste time on the wrong things, they enjoy helping their colleagues and sharing their expertise. They are humble and more helpful.
About the role
- Build delivery plans taking into account any upstream and downstream dependencies.
- Track velocity and flow to help teams to manage their work effectively and to build predictability into projects.
- Identify, manage and facilitate effective outcomes from risks and issues.
- Help to build and develop teams.
- Build trust with stakeholders through showcasing and visibility of progress.
Who you'll work with
- Our Medical Specialists provide the Clinical information our AI platform requires.
- The people who bring the medical information to life and personalise it for each and every user.
Product, Marketing and Content
- Our colleagues who imagine, design and create the features and content our users need.
Chief Technology Officer
- Communicate progress, blockers, issues and risks to the CTO
- Investigate and initiate new projects according to the technology strategy
- Contribute to the roadmap decided by the board and ensure it is delivered
- Android Native
- iOS (to be built)
- Node.js and React Tools team
- Java API And Backend team (based in Slovenia)
- Quality Assurance
- Data Science (described above)
- Experience overseeing and leading projects across multiple cross-functional delivery teams, including product owners, developers, testers, AI and Medical teams, to deliver excellent new products and/or iterations to existing products to meet user needs
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong analytical, planning, and organisational skills while working in high-paced environments
- A good technical understanding covering a variety of environments and architectures plus an awareness of technology trends
- Experience with workshop planning and facilitation for key activities
What we offer
- An exceptional opportunity to positively impact large numbers of people around the world – both where the wait to see a doctor is too long, or those with poor or no healthcare
- Participate in the burgeoning digital health industry
- Work at the forefront of artificial intelligence (AI) development
- Work with an ambitious and dynamic team who support and learn from one another
- The opportunity for personal and professional development in an open environment where ideas and opinions are encouraged
- A remuneration package including stock options, gym, office snacks and other benefits
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Please an email to email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org) containing your CV, Cover Letter (One page max.)