Are you itching to be part of a forward-thinking and innovative tech company? Keen for your work to make a direct impact on other people’s lives, while longing to be part of a high-growth industry? Your.MD is at the forefront of artificial intelligence (AI) development, having created one of the world’s most advanced chatbots that uses neural networks, machine learning & natural language processing – together with the knowledge of real doctors – to help improve the health of people all around the world.
If you take pride in your work, want to be part of something amazing and work collaboratively with talented and friendly people that genuinely care (and enjoy a good laugh along the way!), then read on.
As an expert software developer, specialising in C++, you want to work at the forefront of the transformation of healthcare worldwide.
You are a self-starter who is interested in a rare opportunity to work in a fast-paced, early-stage tech start-up, by applying your knowledge of Natural Language Processing to an industry leading chatbot.
As a team player, you will enjoy working in a small team on multiple projects that are both internal- and public-facing. You will be interested in making improvements and optimisations as part of your daily work.
We have invented the most powerful healthcare chatbot in the world, and are at the forefront of AI development. We have big plans to help millions of people around the world have better access to healthcare and we’re building a team of talented and caring people to help us do that.
Who you'll work with:
Customer Communications team
- To enhance our rich user interactions by adding more conversational capabilities to the chatbot. You will support these by adding new functionality to the chatbot and also build a deep understanding of the chatbot operation at a software level
API and backend development
- The ChatScript https://github.com/ChatScript/ChatScript is deeply embedded in our backend systems
- The ChatScript forms part of our user interface and changes to chat can impact the user experience
Product, Marketing, Content, and Legal
- The chatbot is integral to how we interact with your users. These teams all have a stake on how these communications evolve.
- Medical Doctors
- Quality Assurance
The tools you'll use:
We use ChatScript https://github.com/ChatScript/ChatScript to power the user interactions on our chatbot. ChatScript is developed in C++ and uses Natural Language Processing and a custom configuration language to power interactions with our users.
- 2+ years of development experience
- Strong C++ skills
- ChatScript knowledge is a plus
- Extensive experience with developing chatbots and understanding users' needs
- Deep understanding and love of Natural Language Processing
- Knowledge of best practices in C++ development
- Experience with C++ build systems (make/cmake)
- An understanding and appreciation of Backend and API software development
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Python, Ruby, ...)
- Test-driven development experience is highly desired
- Good Git knowledge
What We Offer:
- A huge and rare opportunity to make a difference to millions of people around the world – both where the wait to see a doctor is too long or those with poor or no healthcare
- Be part of the burgeoning digital health industry
- Work at the forefront of artificial intelligence (AI) development
- Work with a young and dynamic team who support and learn from one another
- The opportunity for personal and professional development in an open environment where ideas and opinions are encouraged
An attractive compensation package will be constructed consisting of base salary plus a bonus linked to individual performance and contribution to delivery the company’s objectives. In addition, you will participate in a stock option plan for this fast-growing business. Last but not least, in order to keep you healthy in mind and body, we’ll also cover your gym membership!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are only interested in hearing from the people who will do the job, so No Agencies, please.