Your.MD is an ambitious, venture-backed startup based in London. Our mission is to give everyone in the world high quality, safe, free and personalised health information that is easy to understand. Our products use AI to understand a user’s health needs and provide them with trustworthy NHS information to give them appropriate advice.
In a new period of growth, Your.MD is now looking for an accomplished content editor to join its ambitious team. This newly created role will be responsible for all digital copy across the company’s marketing and distribution channels (blog, user website and social media) and will oversee the output and development of an intern copywriter.
Please submit your CV and a cover letter to email us at email@example.com.
This is an in-house role. If you join us, you’ll get to:
- Produce creative, SEO-friendly content for all our marketing channels (website, blog and social media)
- Set and oversee editorial strategy by devising a content calendar to grow audience engagement and help build links to our website
- Work closely with our in-house medical team to regularly craft new and informative content
- Dissect medical guidance and information and repurpose into easy to understand copy for a global audience, where English may not be the first language
- Provide writing guidance and oversee all content produced by an intern copywriter
- Proofread all copy and messaging, ensuring that it adheres to brand and quality guidelines
- Source appropriate imagery to accompany copy and disseminate content in a timely manner on the website and via key social media
- Work as part of a dynamic team and carve your own space within a fluid working environment
- Report directly to the Chief Operating Officer
Ideally you will have some or all of the following:
- You are a master of the English language, obsessed with spelling and grammar but you also embrace new ways of using the language 2-5 years’ proven experience in an editorial role working on online content/publication
- A self-motivated, pragmatic and innovative team-player Creative versatility to produce a wide range of copy, from ux microcopy to email newsletters, blog posts and corporate messaging
- An understanding of UI/UX and experience working with product designers and developers
- Curiosity fuels your creativity: you enjoy figuring out how/what in your copy works or doesn’t and use that to craft even better messages
- Enthusiasm for social media and blogging
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- An active interest in healthcare
- A keen desire to help others through your work
You will get to work with an ambitious, highly talented and very friendly team in our Central London office. You’ll receive a competitive salary with subsidised gym membership and stock options