Are you itching to be part of a forward-thinking and innovative tech company? Keen for your work to make a direct impact on other people’s lives, while longing to be part of a high-growth industry? Your.MD is at the forefront of artificial intelligence (AI) development, having created one of the world’s most advanced chatbots that uses neural networks, machine learning & natural language processing – together with the knowledge of real doctors – to help improve the health of people all around the world.
If you take pride in your work, want to be part of something amazing and work collaboratively with talented and friendly people that genuinely care (and enjoy a good laugh along the way!), then take a look at our jobs! We’re looking for people like YOU to join us in playing a vital role in changing the way people access healthcare, forever.
To apply, email us at email@example.com with a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining what you think you can bring to the role.
- Degree in Medicine or a PhD (or equivalent) in Science
- Previously worked in digital innovation or services
- Exceptional data analysis and interpretation skills
- Demonstrable project management skills
- Adaptable and able to learn quickly
- Excellent communication skills that enable working across cross-functional teams
- Pragmatic problem-solver
- Passionate about healthcare, technology and startups
- Motivated self-starter
- Strong organisation, planning and coordination skills
- Previously worked in healthcare
- Has worked in AGILE working environments
- Implemented a Clinical Safety Management System
- Worked in an organisation with multiple sites
- Analyses the performance, accuracy and safety of the Product
- Makes recommendations on Clinical Strategy based on analytics and clinical experience
- Responsible for the coordination, implementation and completion of Clinical Projects such as data calibration, content review and new product features.
- Manages deliverables internally with the Medical Team and communicating deadlines to the Your.MD team
- Ensures the adherence of the Your.MD team to the Clinical Safety Management System
- Collaborate with the Product, Tech, AI and Business Development team to optimise the Product
- Work with the Clinical Leads to optimising processes and improve the efficiency of the team
- Report to the Head of Operations
What We Offer
- A huge and rare opportunity to make a difference to millions of people around the world – both where the wait to see a doctor is too long or those with poor or no healthcare
- Be part of the burgeoning digital health industry
- Work at the forefront of artificial intelligence (AI) development
- Work with a young and dynamic team who support and learn from one another
- The opportunity for personal and professional development in an open environment where ideas and opinions are encouraged
You will get to work with an ambitious, highly talented and very friendly team in our Central London office.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed consisting of base salary and participation in a stock option plan, plus a bonus linked to individual performance and contribution to delivery the company’s objectives.