Are you itching to be part of a forward-thinking and innovative tech company? Keen for your work to make a direct impact on other people’s lives, while longing to be part of a high-growth industry? Your.MD is at the forefront of artificial intelligence (AI) development, having created one of the world’s most advanced chatbots that uses neural networks, machine learning & natural language processing – together with the knowledge of real doctors – to help improve the health of people all around the world.
If you take pride in your work, want to be part of something amazing and work collaboratively with talented and friendly people that genuinely care (and enjoy a good laugh along the way!), then take a look at our jobs! We’re looking for people like YOU to join us in playing a vital role in changing the way people access healthcare, forever.
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining what you think you can bring to the role.
- Degree in Medicine
- Fully qualified GP or a generalist doctor that is post CCT
- Pragmatic problem-solver; can provide feasible solutions to multifaceted problems and implement them in a practical
- Self-starter that takes the initiative to make improvements to a process or system
- Works efficiently in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Diplomatic communicator that can work with people from a range of different disciplines
- Excellent team player that can draw out the strength of the team members’ to create something innovate and clinically safe
- Creative thinker with genuine enthusiasm for healthcare and digital solutions
- Numerate individual who is comfortable with data interpretation and analysis
- Worked in a healthcare system outside of the UK
- Implemented or maintained a clinical safety management system
- Work within the medical team on a day-to-day basis to calibrating existing medical data and sourcing new medical data points using evidence-based research
- Maintain a clinical safety management system and apply the principles of clinical safety to decisions about the product and partnerships
- Write and/or edit medical/ health related content based on clinical knowledge and evidence
- Work with other teams, such as product, business, chat and artificial intelligence team to help drive improvements of the product
- Analyse log data to develop key insights and input into the overall strategy of the product
What We Offer
- A huge and rare opportunity to make a difference to millions of people around the world – both where the wait to see a doctor is too long or those with poor or no healthcare
- Be part of the burgeoning digital health industry
- Work at the forefront of artificial intelligence (AI) development
- Work with a young and dynamic team who support and learn from one another
- The opportunity for personal and professional development in an open environment where ideas and opinions are encouraged
- This vacancy is for a part time or full-time role
You will get to work with an ambitious, highly talented and very friendly team in our Central London office.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed consisting of base salary and participation in a stock option plan, plus a bonus linked to individual performance and contribution to delivery the company’s objectives.